Friday, June 8, 2007

second post for today.. juz now shiwei called me, she said tmr china and Philippines ppl are coming to our school to see our dance.. then our juniors their base not very gd, so ms yeo called some of the seniors go back help them.. so tmr I'm going for dance at 8am.. MAN!! so early lo.. haix.. luckily is till 11am only.. i so long didn dance liao, suddenly go back dance very weird.. but nvm, who ask me like dancing? haha.. oh ya.. i read a online story.. I Believe You.. quite a nice story, very touching.. but it only have 17 chaps.. if wan to know the last 3 chaps need to buy the book.. i like 3 sentence from chap 17.. "Can you also return me with a lifetime of love after youve wake up?".. "Someone once told me the longest wait is not created by the amount of time passed, but by your mind".. "
I'll be back. So don't you run off! I'm still the sun, shining on you, the flower. I'll be back once the cloud moves away".. so touching.. haha.. okie end post..