Thursday, March 19, 2009

till now there's still no news from dae results.
for the three polys i have applied, my status is receiving attention.
the waiting days are unbearable. 我等到脖子都长了,花儿都xie了.
I'm super duper afraid. if really really can't study in poly then have to study in private school.
no choice.
although my sister persuade me to study in private school but i don't want.
private school only need few months to obtain a certificate which is so rush.
I'm afraid that i can't cope well.
if i study in private school and didn't get a good results which mean I'm wasting my parents money.

anyway these few days i'm watching 法证先锋2 with my mummy. she also love watching hong kong series.

few more days before i'm going for my class chalet. quite excited as they say it would be fun.
hope it's true. ya.

i have not complete my english compo and compre. i got no mood to do. omt omt


彩虹,彩虹你几时还会出现?

只要我一天还不知道成绩,就不能把我的压力减轻. 我只能等等等,什么都做不了.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX