Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Really damn sad now
But he is not aware of it cos he always don't know why is he at fault
Don't understand guys seriously
Actually girls are really simple
When you did something wrong just apologize
Is this so hard to do it?
Will saying a word"sorry" kills you?
I will apologize if it is my fault
But why can't you do the same thing?
I'm just waiting for you to say next time you will apologize if you did something wrong
And I will forgive you
But you just don't get what I want
Still say if I want someone who is good and listen to whatever I said, might as well go buy a dog
Don't you know is hurting to see this? I doubt you know
Anyway, really damn sad about it
Wanted to sleep but can't
Actually is just a small matter but I don't get what I want