Monday, January 16, 2012

Every thing is over
What I meant is we are fine again
We talked about it yesterday when I'm at his house
2plus then get to sleep
This morning my eyes were swollen like puffer fish
I know he have changed a lot for me
But maybe there should be more?

Glad that he still said love me after all these shit
I know I'm demanding
So can you give in more to me? (:
Hao ma?

My birthing coming!!
Shinyin bought me a DKNY bag! (:
But no surprise at all, cos I'm the one who chose that
Haha
Bought this bag at johor premium outlet
The bag cost 469RM, shinyin used her visa to paid for it
so the bag should cost roughly 198 in sing?
However, the person told us the bag cos 211RM and 91 in sing dollars.
We stunned and looked at each other
Cos the bag should cos roughly 200 in sing but the person calculate wrongly?
When the sale assistant saw how stunned we were, he initiate to calculate for us
Of course I'm shocked and quickly pull shinyin out from the shop
Haha
This is how my DKNY bag comes from
A 200 tote bag cost 91 eventually. (:
So happy!!!