Monday, February 20, 2012

Blogging using my itouch now as I'm too lazy to on my laptop
Actually wanted to talk to him about my interview today but didn't know that he will give me this reply
Anyway, I don't find it surprise as I always feel that I'm not as important as something else
I did not mention anything, I'm also not sure what are the things more important than me but I just feel i'm not as important as compared to that though he always say I'm important
As compared to yc, I think she really found a better one

Not talking about this anymore
Shall talk about interview Since i got no one to talk to now
interview today was quite smooth I can say
However, I am not confident that maple tree will hire me
Did I mention earlier that our course need the company to hire at least 2 interns?
So this is what happened, I told the manager that they need to take in at least 2 interns but her reaction was like "huh! Means you all must work together?"
I think she planned to separate our job scope but now if he have to take 2 interns and work for the same thing j guess they would rather hire one intern
Therefore, I knew my chances of getting this job is low
:(
Initially she was talking to me about my job scope where she wants me to do tenant enforcement
I wasn't surprise that I'm given this job as this is under what I have studied
Is just that what we usually did were all paper work
And now this l'm dealing with the reality
In fact I'm quite happy with this given job scope as I'm not given admin job whereby I find it totally useless
there's more questions she asked me during the interview
Not going to say out all as I know no one is interested in it

Comin back to my lens topic!
I found out that actually girls can look totally different when they are wearing lens
Especially when their lens are for enlarge purposes
The girl whom I always "stalk" her really knows how to beautify herself! Haha
I know I'm using the wrong word but other than this I cannot think of another word to describe her
Her eyes are really a killer
I mean to the guys who love girls with big eyes
Though her eye make up were super thick but I find it quite nice
If I have got Chance to make up I would do the same thing as her
I will put on the lens and draw eye liner
Sometimes really sad about how I look:(
Though I may look confident but somehow I feel inferior when standing near to those who are slim and pretty with make up girls
I don't think I can slim down by Judging at this rate of eating habit I have
If you think I'm fat you can just tell me
Go look for other girls if you regret now
Haha

Suddenly though of a song's lyrics "hate myself for loving you"
Just random saying