Not I doesn't want to return home. Is the attitude that you gave me, as if I'm the wrong one. If can I rather go out than staying at home.
*Angry face*
These few days I have been reading the same person's twitter. Though I may not be very close to her but i believe a leopard never changes its spots. She used to have all handsome guys as her bf and after they break up for a few weeks she have a new guy again. Thus, it is inevitable for me to think that she will choose anther handsome guy as her bf now. However, now he chosen someone who is not that handsome but rather rich. Is quite obvious why I'm thinking this way. This is their businesses, I shall not talk to him in his face. Shall only say here so that I wouldn't feel so guilty next time if he was being ditched by her as we gave him advices.