Saturday, June 2, 2012

29months

This sat should be a nice day for us to celebrate our monthsary
However, he has to go for his colleague's son wedding dinner tonight.
I'm not blaming him, is just that I find our monthsary fell on someday that isn't our day

If we are rich, everyday is worth celebrating
Too bad, we are not
Seriously I think those that born in a rich family already won half of the race in life
I know money might not bring me happiness, but no money I will definitely suffer
This is the reason why many girls go for rich guys
Especially her!

Had a heart to heart talk with my sister yesterday night
Knew that something isn't right now
No choice
Life has to go on

I know there's something god can't arrange for me, as we have to fight for ourselves
If we missed it, then too bad
Now then we can pray to god for the second chance

船到桥头自然直!!!!
Shall not think too much now

After sauna(: love talking with her!