Dead tired after a few days of OT just for today's presentation.
Though we didn't receive gold award for this competition, we still fid ourselves quite amazing whereby we actually memorize the super long script and said out one by one without missing any words!
Okay, I think I'm a bit exaggerating but it is true that I practice a lot of times for this presentation
Never felt so nervous for a presentation before
Alright, we did won at least a bronze which is quite good as well
The gold and silver were all Uni students
I won't denied that thy really did well for this presentation
They speak super good that every sentence they speak, I will keep 'wow'
Anyway, just heard from my mum that my sis found a job
She will be working with AVA and with a pay for 3.5k per month!
Omg! This is super high pay
I don't think I will get this pay when I grad:(
My mum keep asking me to go work instead of studying after I graduate from poly
But now I feels like studying Uni
This is super important I can say
The pay can really see a difference
I doesn't want to work for like 10 years in order to get a pay of 3k
Hmm, guess I shall go take a shower now
Haha
Few photos before I end




