Finally I slimed down to 55kg but of course this is not the weight I wanted
I need to slim down to 52kg
Knowing that people will tell me this is not a healthy weight but I think as long as I don't look that deadly is fine right?
Really wanted to see how I look like when I slimed down
Hate my chubby face:(
Anyway, Today's presentation isn't that successful as I thought
Got shoot by the mr ong:(
Same surname as me-.-
But why ain't you as nice as me!?
Haha
Is not that we doesn't want to listen to your comments
Is just that your comments are like picking at the impossible stuffs?
We did those things that even mapletree CEO are interested and even implementing at the factories but you still can pin point on that!?
Seriously I'm speechless
So this is what you want?
I will do it but I better see at least an A for this project