Thursday, February 21, 2013
day by day
Is already feb now and i still haven't got a job yet:(
i knew if i'm not that picky, i would definitely find a job but i won't like it.
So is it better to choose slowly and pick the job that i like or quickly find a job even if i know i won't work for long.
To be honest, i really not prepared to work.
I'm still uncertain about the kind of job i like.
Though i always looking for jobs that can interact with the community,
But in fact do i like it? I really have no idea.
I think i'm kind of useless,
I can't even decide on what i like and what i want to do.
I can't even secure good results.
Kind of fail in life.
Simply can't do anything well,
What i can is just learn and forget it.
Exams is just tomorrow and i can't even memorise everything well.
Can i count myself as useless?
:(