Monday, June 17, 2013

Me, myself and I

Sometimes when people wrote things about me but not mentioning the name i will know it's me
However, knowing that you mentioned about me doesn't mean i agreed with what you wrote
I did not make any move is because i know what am i doing and i know i am not at fault
I do what is suppose to be done and i doesn't want to make things worst
Hopefully when things got clearer and people will starts to understand my way of talking
Of course sometimes the way i speak is not very nice and way too straight forward, but i do not like to beat around the bush
And i'm not that dumb, i know when i can be frank and when i can't
When such circumstances comes by, i will learn how to handle through time
So, the point is i know myself more than anybody else.

I rather people be frank to me than acting as though you like me and behind my back you are stabbing me