Friday, February 14, 2014

what's this?

Happy Valentine's Day from SFO:(
sad life.com
Not able to celebrate i'm fine with it, but i dont even receive any message to wish me -.- what's this?
If being together for a few years and all this basic things you have forgotten then we shall really go back to square 1
So that i will receive what i am suppose to get
Yes, you are angry or sad regarding your work
So am i! I am not in sg for a week and i dont receive any concern
To sum up: the worst v day ever.
I am not happy at all

Wanted to buy something for myself but end up forgot to activate my card:(
I got such a sad life
Can't even do something to make myself happier

Saw many friends posting how they celebrated their v day
Though i'm not very into such festive but afterall i'm a girl
:(
Sadlife.com