Friday, February 13, 2009

I have quitted my job in bega as i think i really needs to concentrate on my o level English examination. i do not want to retake AGAIN!!!

That day when i went back to lot1 bega to collect my pay and i didn't know that they actually hired another person just after i quitted. they can actually find a replacement in within a few days. That's fast!!

Went MDIS yesterday to submit my application form in case i can't get into any poly. meanwhile, I'm also going to register for English night class which held at unity secondary school.

I'm going to work hard for this o level English examination. This will be the second time and the last time I'm taking o level English!!!! i must at least get a C6 this time!!!

However, I'm in doubt with the MDIS diploma certificate as the programmer said i only needs 6 and a half months to complete the course. which means i only need 6 and a half months to obtain the diploma certificate, which means i only need 6 and a half months to graduate with a diploma certificate. OMG!!! it's really ridiculous. Don't you think 6 and a half months to obtain a certificate is like so fast. i really don't believe that.. but i still register just in case i didn't enroll in poly