Thursday, June 21, 2012

:(

Now come to think about it, I guess I'm like always the losing party
If there is something not right, I'm always the one who will start talking first
This role is rather not easy
Sometimes how I wished I'm like nora whereby she can be so firm in her decision
She can live without him
I guess this should be the spirit that I must have!
I'm always lack of this mind set therefore I'm at the losing end

I should start to be more firm in my decision
No matter in r/s or what, I must do what I think is correct
I think i really need a bf that will care for me and not do what he think is correct and would not change for the sake of me
he said if he changed, he don't even know who he is
Due to this answer I'm still thinking if I wished him to change or not

I really change a lot I guess?
From the day I said I don't date people who smoke till today I accepted him as a smoker
I said I would not ignore my friends because of him till today I'm like asking him if he is meeting me on a particular day before I agree to meet anyone else
I said I put my friends in the first place till today I put him in the very first place

I think I changed to his gf rather than being fanny ong
This is rather sad right?
I know if he read this he will definitely angry with me
But this is what I think.
I know he has his own thoughts as well therefore my thoughts to him is always wrong