Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My monday(:

Took unpaid leave today as I played mj at Zoe's house till this morning 4am(:
Didn't regret this decision
Last night I'm still thinking if I should take leave, but I can't give up my 22 dollars pay:(
Sound so pathetic

Yes! I am pathetic!
Still have not receive my April payout
Who is as pathetic as me?!
Seriously hate mapletree
It's just 107 dollars why can't you just pay me first? Their taxi claim is 3 or 4 times more than 107 alright!

Really unhappy with this matter!
Imagine mapletree owe their full time staff for 2 months pay what Would they do?
Seriously, if they gonna treat their intern this way no one would get a job in mapletree now

Let's drop this topic now
It will only makes me even more fed-up with them

Quite happy that I have bought what Zoe thought of buying!
Guess this would be the best birthday present from us to you
Hope you like it(:

Finally end with some photos of me! (:
Haha
Feel so old to take self portrait now
And a pic to end zoe's celebration(:
Pic grabbed from Nora(: