Tuesday, July 3, 2012

3rd of June

Today isn't a good day
Or should I say it isn't a good month and isn't a good year
Just told him yesterday that out of this 2.5 years, 60 percent we are quarreling, only 40 percent we are behaving like sweet couple
He replied he will try to control his temper
I'm not sure if he has short term memory or what, he practically forgotten what he said just one day after this text
Not sure what I have done
Seriously cannot understand why he is always angry with me because of what I have said
I'm telling him my thoughts, is this considered wrong? Or he doesn't want me to tell him how I think and keep quiet all the times
Remembered I told him once that whenever I talk to him I need to think before I say as whatever I said will irritate him
If he really dislike me then should have tell me and not always angry with me
I'm really trying to control myself and beg his forgiveness almost every time
This won't works all the time
Eventually I will feel tired and stop begging for his forgiveness