Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday:(

Kind of worried about him now as he is going Malaysia via second link
Heard from him that there is a bend which is quite dangerous but he always like to challenge himself when driving through the bend
Of course I did asked him to promise me not to speed during that bend
Whether he do it or not I would 't know as well
Just hope that Edmund will ask him to slow down when he driving through

Anyway, I started to feel tired about working life
No motivation at all
Initially I still said I will like working life as those OLs normally have got nothing to do when they reached home
However, weekends really passed you fast
Barely have the time to enjoy and it ended
Though I really dislike school but one thing really good about school is that we have holidays!
Seriously I'm not too sure if I can conquer this internship days
But no matter how I hate this internship, I will still drag mg foot to the office!
Not going to let this affect my results!

Played mj for the whole day
This would be my part time job eventually I guess?
I'm like playing almost every weekend
Without fail
Sometimes find myself looks like a gambler
But indeed mj was fun!
Seriously this will becomes my favorite pastime I believed
(:

15 more mins to our 30 monthsary
Considered long I guess?
Didn't realized we have been together for this long
Will he becomes my lifetime partner I'm still not too sure
I did told him about this as I wished my partner would alway put me in the first place
Not his friends, not his CAR, it's me!
Therefore, I'm always asking myself if he is the one suitable for me as what he planned for the future is all about his car and not me
He saved is for the sake of his car, not house
I rather I have a house than a car
Though car can really bring much convenience to us
But if we can afford a car and a house, it will definitely be a bonus to us
Really hope he can think through this as we can't possibly stay over his parent's house till we are 30 or even older right?
Anyway, happy 2.5 years~