Interview on 13-14April and medical on 15April but i still have not receive the call:(
Someone mentioned that sia was lack of admin staff therefore we must wait patiently for the call.
alright! I will wait patiently for Mary to call me(:
anyway, i met up cx, jac and rb ytd noon(:
it has been quite a while since we last meet up
Hehehehe. As usual, love to make fun of rb and this gradually becomes part of my life
I don't feel good if i talk to her nicely. Omg! I seems like a devil
But no! I'm a good friend to most of the people(: i know rb also feels weird if i talk to her nicely
Rb is some sort like 贱骨头. Hahahaha.
If we treat her too nicely she will feel uncomfortable!
I swear this is what she said to us.
Hahahahaha.
But of course i love having this friend(:
RB if you ever see this, i'm sure you are soooooo happy right now!
Have been jobless for quite some time but i know i am waiting for something good to happen.
Good things are worth for the wait
Hehehehe
I won't regret what i have choosen, at least for now i am clear of what i want
I hope i would get the support from everyone as this wasn't an impluse decision.
It wasn't easy to build up my courage to go for this interview, thus, i really hope to receive support at least from the people i love.
Oh. Forgot to mention i saw this cute shorts that cost $66! but i didn't buy:(
Don't think is worth as is just a shorts. Of course, if i'm working now i will get it for sure(:
