Sigh.
I've rejected scoot offer. Actually i have already signed the contract but they did allow us to consider for another 3 days. During that 3 days, my parents doesn't believe in me that i will work hard for this job.
They thought i'm just playing and wouldn't work for long. They added that scoot's salary is not that high therefore, is not worth to fly with them. But comes to think about it, they are still new and yet their pay is much more better than other Budget airlines. So i think in times to come, scoot will have a better benefits and by then i'm already senior.
:(
Whatever i said now is all useless. I have already emailed them stating i want to withdraw from the position.
This decision made me upset for quite some time. As i really met good friends in scoot. They are really nice people.
Anyway, there will be SIA interview next sat. I need to have the confidence to go for it this time round! No more backing out. Though i know i will fail, i just wanted to try. This should be most of the girls' dream? Not all, but most. I'm just one of them. I will have to try and fail, till the time i think okay is enough and i will back out. I'm still young, i must be a job hopper now when i can afford to. This is to experience different type of jobs and meanwhile i will find what kind of job actually suits me. I don't want to be tie down by anything.
The most upset thing is i'm jobless again. When i have a job i don't cherish it. Now that i'm jobless, i started to panic. I really hope i can find my dream job.
Lastly, i hope no matter what i do, my friends and family would support me. Please do not go against it because is not easy to find a job. I really do my best for every interview, but i get none. So if i really got one and i said i want work, please support me.
I really feel sad when i'm staying at home doing nothing while everyone is busy with their work.