Sunday, October 20, 2013

What are friends for?

Real disappointment
I truly think that time is not the best measure to determine how strong a relationship is
So what we are friends for almost a decade?
But we are not like how we used to be

I really dislike people speak with hidden meanings
If you got something to share I really don't mind to keep my mouth shut and listen to you
But I do not like seeing arrows flying all around and ended up all of us hurting ourselves
I'm not sure if you got the same feeling as what I felt
But I really think that speaking with sarcasm is not how friends should treat each other
Unless we are not true friends

Yes, all of us are busy with our stuff and if I made an effort to text you guys why can't we just fix a date and meet up? I don't believe we can't even have just a dinner or lunch
I don't mind eating at cck or yew tee. The main thing is we meet up? Isn't that most important?

Unless 24/7, 365days you didn't go home, staying over at office or school
Then I got nothing to say
That's all I have got to say
And I am always available after work for dinner/ weekend for lunch or dinner
I think if you really want to meet up, it isn't that tough