Thursday, December 5, 2013

Trying to be the best actress

Been through my first solo
From the start I already knew it was tough, tough as in not managing the pax but the seniors
This hkg solo I was quite lucky to have all the nice crew
To determine whether your flight is good solely depends on the set of crew
If your crew say his would be a bad flight, it will be a bad flt for you

To survive in this industry I must learn how to be the best actress in the world
Even how unhappy you are with the senior you must still act as if you like her and you are willing to learn from her
Doesn't matter whether it is your fault, if someone said it's your fault, it will be your fault,
I learned how to act timid when I am not
Acting timid might not helps when you grew, but it definitely helps when you are still junior

I just have to say our company's culture really different from office culture.
Till now I'm still learning how to survive

Of course the best part out of this is to enjoy the stay at different parts of the world